Sunday 31 March 2019

Duffy Assembly

This morning Jack Tame a journalist and a TV reporter came to our Duffy assembly to talk about reading. He explained that he loves his job even though it can be hard. He thinks it's hard because he has to wake up every morning at 3.30am and he also has to think of hard questions to ask whoever comes in to be interviewed. He got to interview Beyonce, Miley Cyrus, Richie Mccaw, Sonny Bill Williams, Jacinda Ardern and Katniss from the hunger games. He wanted to be a journalist and a TV reporter because he loves reading. And when he was a kid he use to love reading the news with his dad.Image result for jack tame

3 comments:

  1. hello digby its matti

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora Digby! my name is Niamh and i am from room 7. I realy liked this post about the duffy asembaly. did you see our box? come and chece out room 7's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi digby its me Taito I really liked your blog post WAIT hang on I really loved your blog post about jack tame because jack is my favourite guy on any other news.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.