Thursday 25 July 2019

Everyday Heroes

My Hero A person who is my hero is Pele This person is my hero because when he was a kid he was bullied a lot and called names and then when he got older the person that bullied him was in his football team and then they became friends. Two words that describe this person is hero, old One thing the person does that I admire is playing football One way I can be more like my hero is by practicing football Are you a hero? Write a few sentences telling about something that you did that you think was heroic. I saved an ant that was drowning in the bath.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Digby, It is Zoe from Grey Main school.
    Great job with the writing but it would be great if you added some pictures to it but well done anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.